Updated to include a lengthy interview of Marcelo Claure by David Faber (new #10).
These 11 documents (in no particular priority order) will provide the best background on the T-Mobile/ Sprint merger and the corresponding Dish/ DOJ agreement. Note: this list will be updated to include the Sprint earnings release which is due on Friday, August 2.
As always, welcome your thoughts and feedback. The Deeper posts are web exclusives, but if you are interested in receiving TSB by mail, please send a request to email@example.com
- The original T-Mobile/ Sprint earnings announcement page. This has the original webcast, press release and presentation.
- The S-4 document filed with the SEC in July 2018 (shareholder approval document).
- The Dish 8-K released on Friday July 26 outlining the terms of their agreement with the DOJ.
- Dish also released their quarterly earnings on Monday July 29. The link to the 10-Q is here and SeekingAlpha transcript is here.
- Dish’s Q&A with Mike Dano of Light Reading that was posted on the evening of Friday, July 26.
- The T-Mobile earnings call (moved to Friday) video as well as SeekingAlpha transcript.
- The redacted transcript of the 13-state lawsuit against the merger.
- FCC Chairman statement on the T-Mobile/ Sprint transaction (May 20) is here.
- Full transcript of the joint town hall meeting held on the Sprint campus in October 2018 (article from Fierce Wireless).
- Great 13-minute July 26 CNBC interview of Marcelo Claure (Sprint Exec Chairman) is here.
- Great website from Spectrum Omega where you can see spectrum band by geography by carrier.