The following articles provide a good overview of CBRS. There are a lot of things changing with CBRS each day, and we will be sure to keep the list updated as new developments occur.
- One of the best government sites is the NTIA CBRS page here. Included in this is the original NTIA October 2010 Fast Track Report cited in this week’s TSB
- The FCC Report and Order on CBRS from 2015 is here.
- This Ruckus on-line tutorial is a terrific place to start if you need a 20-minute high level overview of CBRS.
- The CBRS Alliance has a page devoted to certified devices that is updated frequently. The latest certified devices are here.
- Light Reading had a recent article summarizing AT&T’s, US Cellular’s and Verizon’s outdoor interests. It’s here.
- Charter’s SVP Technology Craig Cowden’s address at MCWA in 2018 is here (20 min). A good summary of the value of CBRS to the cable industry. Charter’s FCC application for their CBRS tests is here.
- Adam Koeppe’s June interview with RCR Wireless concerning 5G, CBRS, MIMO, Beamforming and more is here. The Light Reading article referenced in the TSB is here.
- A good summary of MIdCo’s 2018/ 2019 trial with Telrad and Federated Wireless from Fierce Wireless is here.
- Telecompetitor interview with Federated Wireless CEO Iyad Tarazi is here. In this article, Iyad describes Federated’s role in the Kinetic Edge Alliance, which we ran out of time to discuss and is a very interesting intersection point between computing, proximity, and network sharing. More on that group here.