The following articles provide a good overview of AT&T’s Domain 2.0 efforts. Please note that these efforts will be updated periodically to reflect major partner updates:
- The original Domain 2.0 whitepaper from November 2013 is here.
- The following recent announcements are linked here:
- Discovered after the TSB was written was the Chris Rice blog post posted on the AT&T Technology blog (Aug 21). It is appropriately titled “Setting the Record Straight on Our Cloud Strategy.” That is here – definitely worth reading.
- RCR Wireless interviews with Dr. Margaret Chiosi on NFV and workforce impact. Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here.
- Good overview article from Fierce Wireless called “Why AT&T, Verizon, Ericsson and the rest of the industry is embracing SDN and NFV” is here.
- While lengthy, one of John Donovan’s greatest defenses of Domain 2.0 in 2014 is here, complete with some very direct language in the Q&A (starts around minute 25). We wish John the best in his retirement.