Attached is the PDF showing the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max availability for each carrier, memory, and color option. Highlights are as follows:
- The iPhone 14 Pro is generally available at T-Mobile (except for silver)
- The iPhone 14 Pro is becoming more available at Verizon (256 GB model has great improvements this week). Interesting that Verizon is running a “Google Pixel 7 Pro on us” promotion during the heart of the iPhone sales cycle
- AT&T appears to be seeing a robust sales/upgrade cycle for iPhone this quarter (the LeBron James ads might be working?)
- The iPhone 14 Pro Max is experiencing the greatest supply constraints, with most carriers seeing a week-for-week shift in backlog over the last week. Silver is the color with the longest backlog
- Several of you have sent in comments about possible shortages of the iPhone 14 Plus. We did see a few issues in the first two weeks, but now only see spot shortages within Verizon (specifically, they are directing customers on some storage/ color options to their local store). Both T-Mobile and AT&T appear to have plenty of supply
The bottom line is that, certain carriers are doing well with the iPhone 14 release. It’s hard to read too much into T-Mobile’s availability due to standing Sprint commitments. It appears to be very encouraging for AT&T, however, that they have a short supply of iPhones. Overall, it’s a good but not blockbuster sales cycle for Apple with high Average Selling Price (ASP) models moving quickly.
More to come. The Apple iPhone availability will be posted Sunday afternoons as we try to keep the time we pull data consistent each week.